Casual Worker Agreement Template
This Casual Worker Agreement (sometimes referred to as ‘zero hours’), is to be used when you need to employ staff in your business to work on an ad-hoc, casual basis. The terms contained within this document, give the staff member worker status and all associated worker employment rights. You will have no obligation to provide work and the worker will not be obliged to accept work offered. It is governed by the laws of England and Wales. This template document included guidance notes on how to complete it, also includes two other essential support documents. The template covers over contractual and non-contractual terms and conditions of employment.
Ask us for further support…
- if you wish to change contractually binding terms and conditions of employment
- if you wish to add further terms which are not included within this example
- if you wish to better understand your obligations in relation to employing someone on a casual agreement
- to interpret the terms in the contract in relation to any HR queries
Upon purchase, you will receive a link where you will be able to instantly download your document and the associated guidance notes on how to complete it. The link will expire after seven days after purchase.
- All documents are designed and created in a fully editable Word format
- Our documents are designed as templates only
- It is your responsibility to tailor each document to suit the requirements of the individual scenario
- All text that is greyed out requires your attention and completion
- If you require any legal advice or further support, then please do not hesitate to get in touch
(please note this is charged separately).
- Legal advice may be required to ensure you select and use the right documents, understand how to complete and issue them, know when extra detail needs to be added in or for when you need to be clear on what content is correct and appropriate for what you want to achieve