Contract for Services Template
This Contract of for Services is to be used:.
- to inform suppliers (company/freelancers/associates/contractors/self employed workers) of their terms of business with the company.
- to confirm that the supplier is not an employee of the company.
- to clarify what is expected of the supplier in terms of business procedures and behaviour.
It is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
This contract covers essential contractual terms and conditions including:
- Type of contract
- Description of services
- Provision of equipment
- Terms of Contract
- Date protection
- Intellectual Property
- Dress code and professional behaviour
- Health and safety
- Equal Opportunities
- Insurance and indemnity requirements
Ask us for further support…
- if you wish to change contractually binding terms and conditions of employment
- if you wish to add further terms which are not included within this example.
- to interpret the terms in the contract in relation to any queries
Upon purchase, you will receive a link where you will be able to instantly download your document and the associated guidance notes on how to complete it.
- All documents are designed and created in a fully editable Word format
- Our documents are designed as templates only
- It is your responsibility to tailor each document to suit the requirements of the individual scenario
- All text that is greyed out requires your attention and completion
- If you require any legal advice or further support, then please do not hesitate to get in touch
(please note this is charged separately).
- Legal advice may be required to ensure you select and use the right documents, understand how to complete and issue them, know when extra detail needs to be added in or for when you need to be clear on what content is correct and appropriate for what you want to achieve