Work With Me
HR Power Hour
If you would like a laser focused discussion about a specific people matter within your business, then this service is for you. You will be able to schedule in a 1 hour telephone session via my calendar. The session will start with a maximum 10 minute talk about what you already have in place to give me a little insight into your business and how you currently approach HR. You may want to talk about anything HR including recruitment, performance, contracts, or your people strategy, it is completely up to you. Plus, I will give you 5 days follow up email support after your session if you need any reassurance or clarification.
This is a 1:1 6 – week HR support program where I will be providing with you the essential knowledge that you need to jump start your people management journey. Suitable for leaders who have just started to grow a team or are new to people management. You will receive:
- An about your business questionnaire
- An 60 minute on-boarding call to discover your HR pain points and plan our sessions
- 4 x 45 minute support via Zoom call (including mini HR essentials training session)
- Start up HR template bundle including new starter forms, employee handbook template and a legally compliant contract
- Email support for the length of the 8-weeks
- Free access to the EHR Advice line for 1 month
A face to face Jump Start program is also available which is more suited for venues and large event businesses and can be delivered on site.
EHR Advice Line
Sometimes, you just want to pick up the phone and get straightforward, no-nonsense HR advice at the other end. Imagine having on-going support whenever you need it for a low monthly fee, giving you on-tap access to expert HR advice from a qualified HR professional and industry business owner who understands!
With this pre-paid retained service, you will have that safety net. You can have up to 3 x 30 minute calls per month to seek advice on your day to day people management matters. Higher levels of support are available if your matter is of a more complex nature.
Engaging and interactive training sessions designed to give you a fuller understanding of specific HR topics.
These can include HR for non-HR managers, employment law fundamentals, recruitment and section, performance management and much more. Sessions can be delivered online via a group webinar, one to one basis on in a face to face group training day.
Done For You
We can take the pressure off by doing some key HR tasks for you to save you time and energy on the things that just do not excite you! These can include:
- Writing job adverts and posting on up to 3 paid job boards
- Carry out initial shortlisting for up to 30 applicants
- Telephone interview up to 10 candidates and provide final list of suitable candidates for you to interview
- Issue up to 10 contracts of employment for your new employees
- Calculate holiday entitlements for your part time staff
- Manage your recruitment process from start to finish
- Provide a set number of hours of HR admin support per month
Speak to me about how our Done For You service can benefit your business immediately.
Want to create something more bespoke?
If you need something that is a little bespoke to suit your needs which may not be completely covered by the other packages, then this is for you. It’s simple, let me know your needs, and we can put a unique package together to meet them.
Join our mailing list
If you want to receive the latest top tips, HR updates and be the first to know about our offers, then sign up to the Event HR mailing list. We promise not to send you too many emails and to only contact you when we have something great to tell you about.